Chiropractic care has proven to safely and effectively treat and manage the following conditions
what to expect in your consultation
- A thorough case history will be taken which includes family, medical, lifestyle, surgical and traumatic history of the patient.
- This is followed by a physical examination and postural analysis and various orthopedic tests will be performed to obtain a diagnosis.
- A treatment plan will then be discussed and carried out with the patient.
what to expect in your treatment plan
Depending on the diagnosis, the treatment plan could include any of the following:
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Soft tissue therapy
- Dry needling or accupunture
- Heat therapy or cryotherapy
- Stretching and strengthening exercises
- Strapping, bracing or Kinesiotape/Dynamic tape
- The patient could also be send for futher examinations (eg. Xrays, blood tests)